Verystrangenews.com complies with 17 USC § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any notice of infringement and take appropriate action under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on Verystrangenews.com or if links to your copyrighted material are returned via our search engine and you wish to have this material removed, you must provide written notice detailing the information listed in the following section. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including attorneys’ fees and costs) if you misrepresent any information listed on our site that infringes your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
THE FOLLOWING ELEMENTS MUST BE INCLUDED IN YOUR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT CLAIMS:
- Provide evidence of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right allegedly infringed.
- Please provide sufficient contact information so that we can contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you claim is infringed and include at least one search term under which the material appears in Verystrangenews.com’s search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- It must be signed by the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right allegedly infringed.
- Send the infringement notice to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please allow 1-2 business days for an email response. Please note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to your complaint not being submitted.